donderdag 27 november 2014

Bij Ons Vintage Final Outfit

Hello Hello,

In some previous blogposts I blogged about the vintagestore Bij Ons Vintage, Located in the middle of Amsterdam. This is the final outfit I want the share with you'all about the cool clothes u can find there. 

This was my favorite outfit of all. Its a bikerlook with much leather, black and silver. But I also love freshnes and color that make the outfit pop.
I found this cool black/blue motorjacket and wanted to make with this jacket a cool outfit. Took some high black leather boots for underneath and cool accessoires to complete this bikerlook.



Check the look here below, All the items are from the store. 

Check/follow the Instagram:@themermale and check also the Facebook At The Mermale, share and like!

Have a great weekend!

TMM












Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten