zaterdag 1 november 2014

BIJ ONS VINTAGE


Hi There,

People always ask me where I get my clothes from and most of the time they ask me about items I bought at vintage stores. So I thought u know what, I should blog about one of the vintage stores I think is real cool.
1 weeks ago I  vistited a really cool vintage store called Bij ons vintage. This is a vintage store central Amsterdam and is located at Nieuwezijds voorburgwal 150. They also have a second location at Reesstraat 13, also in Amsterdam.
They've got such hip and retro clothes for men and woman for a good price. There're everyday new arrivals at the store and you can find unique items to make ur outfit brand new, stylish and fresh.
It's fun to play with clothes that are from other generations. Everything in fashion comes at least once back in fashion. To combine old stuff with new stuff is the fun part, to create a new view at fashion, what can look real easy and comfortable can look really chic, hip or sporty.
For me is it a great place to find clothes that fits my personal style, late 80's/90's/ late90's.The people from the store were so nice to help me out and let me borrow some of there clothes and items. In the next few posts I'll show you guys how to style or what to style to get a cool look with simple vintage clothes. I took 4 total different looks/items to share it with you.
See bellow some pictures from the store.
Stay tuned for the vintage outfits!
Check for more pictures FB: The Mermale like and share the page!
and at Instagram you can follow me at @Themermale
The Mermale












   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten