maandag 8 december 2014

Denim X Leather X Buffalo boots

Hi People,

I hope u guys have had a great weekend and are ready for a new busy workweek :).

For this blogpost I'll show you mine items I found in my closet, combining it to a new style. It's a casual vintage look with the cool original 90's Buffalo boots. 
I found these epic shoes at a vintage store a while ago.
This top is a 1980s/90s ACID wash denim long sleeved jacket oversized GRUNGE.
 I found it a few years ago at a little vintage store near Dam Square. Sadly the store doesn't exist anymore.
The Slim Fit pants is from Cheap Monday and bought it at the Revenge store in Utrecht also a few years ago. That time they sold a lot cheap jeans and pants from  Cheap Monday at that time. This store still exists, but changed from location to the middle of the city.
The leather Biker jacket is from the Episode. It's an oldie but a goldie.

Check the instagram : @themermale
Facebook : The Mermale share and like

Have a great monday!

TMM













Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten