maandag 5 september 2016

Clean Hologram Wear


Hello Folks,

The summerbreak is now officially over! Back to school again and busy with preparing for my final internship. New plans, a new school year & new hair! This is the last blogpost with my summer white blonde look and went back to the dark haircolor. So for this blogpost I wanted to show a fresh clean look with hologram and transparant items. It's a little bit of a futuritic look and went all the way with it! This is something I will wear to a party, festival or a special event. 
I'm in love with this white leather jacket I bought at Zara with the discount price from 100 euro to 30 euro!
The hologram top is from the brand Monki and yes I know, they only sell girls clothes! I bought this one in a size L for last years Amsterdam gay pride!
These shoes are the YRU's Quozmo platforms sneakers. Unisex sized and it is also possible to buy them online. I bought these alienshoes 3 years ago in Milano when I was looking the whole day for Buffalo boots! At the end of the day after a long time seeking I found these beauty's! Go visit their webshop at http://www.yru.life/ The black tight skinny jeans is a Cheap Monday and the white leather O-ring choker is from The Cobra Shop.

Check the pictures below and let me know what you think of this clean hologram look! If you want to see more pictures or would like to be up to date with new upcoming looks GO follow me on my Instagram:@themermale and follow my life with daily pictures, videos and other randomness at Snapchat @themermale

Tune in with you guys later!


The Mermale





















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten