woensdag 21 september 2016

Whithout black, No color has depth

Hi people,


This blogpost is the first one with the dark hair! It is still à haircolor I need to get used to.. Going from white blonde to dark. My clothes also look so different now with the hair change! Because of the dark hair I needed Some contrast for the look. I want to show you à fesh colorful basic look! 
The Fanny pack aka pouch purse for men is something I wore a lot this summer. at party's, festivals & concerts. It's so easy to have your phone, wallet & keys near you, but not have to take a backpack with you during the day! When I put my stuff in the pockets of my jeans I always loose it LOL! This rainbow Fanny pocket looks pretty retro so I wanted to put this on and wearing it not on the hips but on the chest! This item I got from à vintage store in A'dam. Amsterdam have like the best vintage shops! If you like vintage stores as much as I do.. go check out my blogpost I did for "Bij Ons Vintage"where I selected 3 different look together from their store. 
This Kermit green slim fit stretch pants is à Cheap Monday. The colored pants and shorts were everything this summer! you only need a dark tan with it and READY! the white trainers are from Buffalo. I found these trainers online at Buffalo classics where they sell these classic platform sneakers, check their webshop if you like the old skool buffalo boots!
The white Adidas Glasses are Glasses I found in à little store in Ibiza town with Major discount! From 100€ to 20€ because it was the last one in the store!! *lucky me* 
Check the pictures below and tell me what you think of this look!
I'll be in touch with you guys later!
For more pictures and up to dates go follow me at SC and IG: @themermale

Byeee!


The Mermale









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten