dinsdag 23 augustus 2016

That's 70's summer

Ola Folks!


I'm back from Ibiza! I had such a great time there chilling with good friends, meeting other cool people, relaxing, partying, eating, drinking etc. But at one point my phone broke.. yes my new phone.. and I didn't had a computer near me to stay online and updated with you that much! But it's all fine now. back home again, I got my phone back yesterday and I'm ready to continue the Mermale's Fashion Dairy!!
For this look I took some clothes out of my own closet and wanted to show you this 70's top with the extra short sleeves to put a 70's summer visual for you together. Everything I wear is vintage on these pictures. I bought this t-shirt at a vintage store in Utrecht called Sussies. They sell these old skool tops, sunglasses, hats, shoes, coats, you name it! I've you're looking for a neon polka dot blouse, a green leather jacket and love to wear unique never seen before pieces.. I'll suggest you to go visit that shop. Across the street they also have a dope store, also a vintage store but not sure what the name of that store is but it is next to the record store. You might gonna like that shop also. 

Top: Sussies (This top gives me That 70's show vibes LOL)
Shorts: Episode (vintage Levi's denim hotpants)
Shoes: Sussies (fake All Stars but 20 euro's!)
Necklace: The Cobra shop (vintage store based in LA, this was a gift from them, thanks! Really happy about it!)
Sunglasses: I bought 2 years ago in Milan at a flea market.

 For more updates/pictures follow me on Instgram and Snapchat@themermale
Enjoy these last weeks of summer folks and I'll get back to you soon!


The Mermale













Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten