zondag 7 augustus 2016

Casual Sporty Streetwear

Hello Hello!

For this new blogpost I wanted to do a more casual look, shot on the streets of Utrecht. The previous post was like a circus theme and this one is more basic. I like the contrast between different styles and themes. This is also the first shoot I did with the new blonde hair! The blue hair was pretty dope but in the 4th week having the blue hair was like not cute anymore. Some green spots on my head, so one week before I went to Ibiza, I turned it back to the blonde base.
This photo's were shot after Ibiza so I still had a pretty bronze tan! The sport T-shirt is from Adidas, the black leather sneakers are also from Adidas. The black tight skinny jeans is from the swedish label Cheap Monday. The bust bag is from H&M and the necklace is from the brand/store Weekday, in Amsterdam! 
This was a short one but it's a basic outfit and there is nothing more to say about this look, just watch the pictures below! Enjoy and don't forget to subcribe/share like my other canals. Can't wait for my site come out soon!
Check in with you guys later!

The Mermale



FB:@themermale
IG@themermale
Twitter:@themermale
Snapchat:@themermale
















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten