woensdag 27 juli 2016

Circus Freakshow Daywear

Hi there folks!

Who doesn't love the Horror tv-show American Horror story!? I'm obsessed with this show! It's really nice to see that the're using every season the same people for their cast but every season is a total different, typical american horror story. Thanks to Ryan Murphy for making this show a succes. The best season of this tv-show was for me the Freakshow (season 4). I always wanted to work at a circus when I was a little boy. Travelings around different places, working with the animals, make-up, dress-up and working on a show to shine in the spotlight in front of a big public. I think being the clown of the show would suit me the best. Because of mine clumsyness, dress-up and hairdo skills and changing it all the time! LOL
For this blogspot I wanted to show more of a theme instead of a streetstyle atmostfeer I usually go for.
The blouse I bought at a vintage store in Utrecht called Das Kaufhaus. Where they sell a lot of unique items! The braces I got from a vintage store also in Utrecht that's called the Episode. Vintage clothes are really populair now and I think the most fashion interested people know that store. They also have like 3 stores in A'dam. The black stretch pants is from the label J.C.Rags and the always extraordinairy Buffalo boots that I found at the online webshop www.buffaloclassics.com.

Check the pictures below and subscribe what you think of this look!
Share/Like/follow my pages at IG/Twitter & FB @TheMermale if you like my stuff!

Have a great one today!


The Mermale






























Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten