dinsdag 5 juli 2016

Smurfes Realness

Hi Folks,

For today's blogpost I would like to show you guys a new outfit that was inspired by the smurfes!(LOL) Using the colors electric blue and white. It's a 90's look with the blue bomber white collar and net tank top. This electric blue bomber matches my Manic Panic Rockabilly hair soo good!! I love clothes that matches ur haircolor especially when it's a neon haircolor. 
This bomber that I'm wearing doesn't have a brand, I bought this dope one ate a vintage store in Amsterdam. Same story for the white net tank top! Such a shame I would've loved to know these brands. That's like a negative side of buying stuff at a vintage store. But I can tell you that there are a few cool vintage stores in Amsterdam like; Marble Vintage, Ons Vintage and the Episode where they sell unique clothes, bags and sunglasses. Take a visit at one of those places when ur in Amsterdam. The white O-ring choker is from the Californian vintage shop The Cobra Snake shop. The white pants is from H&M and the shoes are the Converse All Stars.

Watch the pictures below and subscribe what u think of this look!
Oh and don't forget to share and like my FB & IG page @themermale for updates and other cool inspirations/pictures!


The Mermale





































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten