dinsdag 27 januari 2015

My Amsterdam Streetstyle

G'day people!

For this blogpost I would like to show you a new look. It's my Amsterdam sporty streetstyle. It's a basic sporty look bringing some color with this blue/green acid washed jeans. 
It is possible you recognize the black bodywarmer from some previous outfit I posted a while ago. 

Check the Alexander WangXH&M blogpost for the total Alexander Wang outfit. That post is a whole black outfit and I always like to show some color in a outfit. So this is more styled like in do everyday. 

The bodywarmer is like I said, from the Alexander Wang X H&M collection. I'm wearing a white net material sweater, to ligh the outfit a bit up! This sweater is from Zara. The green acid washed jeans is from H&M for the color in the outfit, wearing the black original Adidas Superstar.

Hope you like the look, leave a comment below and tell me what do you think of this look. 

Check the pictures below mady by my good friend Michelle Phaf. 

Dont forget to follow/share/like the FB page: The Mermale and you can follow me on Instagram: @themermale for more pictures and inspirations
Would you like to see more pictures that the photographer shot of other cool projects, check her Instagram: @michellephaf

Have a wonderfull day and check you guys later in the next blogpost!

The Mermale

































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten