dinsdag 3 februari 2015

AMAZING RED

Goodmorning Folks,

For this look I would like to show one particulair item... and I think you can guess what item that would be... LOL. 
Its a great items to make the look colorfull, edgy and cool. The red leather jacket is from the new Zara early spring collection 2015. When I'm wearing leather jackets it always brings some rock roll vibe with it. Just combine this with other leather items like a black leather jeans or a great pair of leather boots underneath. But for this post I made it a little bit more funky and casual. I combine this jacket with a leopard printed T-shirt that's from the brand Criminal Damage
The high waist light blue denim jeans is from Cheap Monday. They always have the best and most comfortable jeans most of the time for a good price. I've you take a look at my closet you'll find alot of Cheap Mondays!
The white Qozmo platformsneakers from YRU to complete the look. I still think that platformsneakers are dope and spring ready for this year!!

Look at the photo's below and tell me what you think of this look! 
You can find some more pictures at my Instagram: @themermale and don't forget to like/share/follow my Facebookpage: The Mermale for upcoming stuff!


Have a great day today!



The MerMale

































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten