zaterdag 17 januari 2015

Green Grunge Vintage

Hi you there!

Green Grunge is the word to discribe this dark washed, vintage jacket I wanted to show you. I found this cool jacket at a Vintage store that sadly does not exist anymore..  and was  based near Dam square at Amsterdam. Bought this jacket with the denim blue oversized 80's jacket from some previous posts back. Check the blogpost; Denim X Leather X Buffalo Boots.
The fabric is denim and a little bit oversized by the sleeves of this jacket, that makes it a 80's grunge look to me.
The casual black jeans is from the brand J.C.Rags. it's from a stretch fabric what make this pants real easy and comfortable to wear.
The grey leather backpack is from the vintagestore Episode just like the black leather boots I'm wearing for this look. These are 80's Vintage Wrangler biker boots.

Check the picturture below, they were made by my loveley Michelle Phaf Check her instagram: @michellephaf and on FB: Michelle Phaf.

What do you think of this ouftit? tell me!
Share and like the FB: The Mermale
And you can follow me at instagram: @themermale for previews, inspirations etc.

Have wonderfull weekend

The Mermale











































1 opmerking: