woensdag 2 november 2016

Shorts for fall?

Hello Folks

Fall is back! So for the dutch translations.. the weather is not a T-shirt/shorts kind of weather... This outfit is a late summer outfit we shot at one of the last sunny summer days. 
Leather jackets, denim shorts and biker boots for fall! Who's in!? Kiddin it's too damn cold for that in Holland :(. This is more something that I would wear in summer, but the boots and jacket are definitely items for the fall! 

This top I found at H&M it's one of my favorite tops. I have always loved Jurassic Park. When the movie came out I was like 1, but watched it for the first time when I was like 7 and because I'm a 90s baby, for me this is youth sentiment. The denim hotpants is from one of my favorite labels WranglerThe Boot are also from Wrangler! I always thought that Wrangler only did denim jeans, so that was a little bit of a suprise for me when I found out. I found the shorts in the same vintage store as these biker boots and leather jacket. The shop is called the EpisodeIf you love vintage stuff as much as I do, you have to visit one of their shops! They have like five shops in Amsterdam, one in Haarlem, Utrecht & Den Haag! I saw on their site they also have shops now in Brussels, Antwerp, Copenhagen and Paris!

Subscribe what you think of this look. Do you think it's a GO or a NO GO for fall!? 
Check the pictures below and let me know!



IG:@themermale
SC:@themermale
FB:@themermale











Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten