vrijdag 22 januari 2016

Pink R&B/POP streetwear.

Hi Guys!

For this blogpost I wanted to show u an healthgoth inspirated babypink Cam'ron outfit. It's a pastel babypink/white streetstyle. The man on my shirt is a fashionicon/rapper from the late 90's/00's! Freshness, furr and bling bling. I love to create outfits inspired bij other icons/artists and translate it to my own style.

This awesome cool Tee is from the online webshop Shopjeen. The babypink chocker is an item I also showed the previous post, but I really liked to show you this in combination with the tee. The choker is also from Shopjeen. The silver chain neckless is from the American Apparel. The clear white pants if from Cheap Monday and wearing the Qozmo high YRU platformsneakers. The platform shoes are so hot now these days, fuck genderroles! There are no rules in fashion, keep inspired from everything around you and have fun with it.

Have a great day today!

Follow and like on FB/IG: @themermale


The Mermale













Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten