woensdag 16 december 2015

Fetish Cult Kid

Hi Viewers,


It's been such a while since I posted for the last time on the blog! I shot some super cool shots for the upcoming blogspots. For this blogpost I want to show you something I'm into lately. Healthgoth(sporty/goth) is something that been out there at some blogs and webshops. There is a big influence in that subculture/trend which is the fetish side of goth. Like, leather, gloves, chockers, studs, leather harness and dark platform boots. I like the mixture of healthgoth with some fresh colors here and there for my looks.

This cute fetish bambi T-shirt is from the American brand Unif. I laught so hard when I found this T-shirt online and had to buy it. Combining this with my favorite color, red.
The red pants and the silver necklace are both from H&M. The leather bag and leather gloves are both vintage. I found these items in Utrecht at an vintagestore. Nice to know is that this bag, used to be an leather pants! LOL how creative is that! 
The sneakers are the black leather Nike Air Force1.

Check the pictures below and tell me what u think of the leather and the chokers on men.. 
Follow me on Instagram & Snapchat:@themermale for more pictures and inspirations. You can also like and share my page on Facebook!!

Have a great day today!


The Mermale




































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten