zondag 20 september 2015

#HealthGoth streetstyle




Hi Folks,


It's weekend! What R ur plan for this weekend!?
For this blogpost I would like to show u an all black and white outfit. I went for a HealthGoth look. This is an subculture/style that I discovered and I really like! HealthGoth is a mixture of sporty clothes with Goth influences. Much black and white in a Urban kinda way. Extreme cleanliness, Chockers, monochrome sportwear, sneakers, caps and some vibe from the fetisch culture. This is my vision of this cool hype. 
The fun part is there's a big perspective for gettin ur own HealthGoth look. This is my look. All in white and wearing 90's cyber buffalo boots, to give it a more futuristic view. That wearing with an old skool bandshirt of Marilyn Mansons I found at a vintage store. This cool leather chocker is from a sex shop, just to get something from the fetish side of healthgoth.

White baseball Cap:Nike 
White pants and hoodie:H&M
Shirt:Episode
Chocker: unknown
bracelets: Hype Heroes
Shoes: Buffalo

Follow me at Instagram:@themermale for more pictures/inspirations and upcoming posts.

Check the pictures below and let me know what u think? Wish u all a great weekend!




The Mermale




























































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten