dinsdag 10 maart 2015

Anime Inspired 90s look

Hi People,

For this blogpost I wanted to style a look inspired by the Japenese cartoon figures Anime. I watched Anime for a long time. There is a broad range of catagories, like fun/horror/comedy/romantic etc. I get a lot of inspiration for clothes and outfits by watching some characters. Youthfull, colorfull, happy and a little bit of edginess.

I always loved the Anime Akari Karneval. He is a doctor and researcher working at the Research Tower. He’s an incredibly talented researcher, but he’s also very proud with a tendency to say overbearing and rude things. He has pink colored hair what I always loved on Anime characters. Underneath his lab coat, he wears a blue dress shirt and a violet necktie. He is popular around the nurses while at the same time their worst enemy. All the episodes are in Japanese with english subtitels. So if you love the japanese culture, language and like the drawings like I do, it might me something for you :)






The clothes I selected are pretty dark this time to get a great contrast with the hair. Netshirts, choker necklaces, croptops and dungarees. All 90's inspired clothes and getting all back little by little :)

The long sleeved black netshirt is from Antony Morato, the casual grey denim dungaree is from the spring new collection from Zara. The Boots I bought at a vintage shore. These are the always comfortable steel cab boots from Dr.Martens

I hope you like the look! check the pictures below made by Michelle Phaf Instagram:@michellephaf 

If you want to stay tuned for more inspirations, pictures and upcoming blogposts follow me on Instagram:@theMermale and like the Facebookpage:The Mermale

Have a great Day!

The Mermale























































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten